Friday, July 10, 2009

An Open Letter to My Readers

Hi everybody!

Sara and I both recently entered our blogs in a contest which awards travel money to English-language blogs about Korea. The reason I'm telling all of you this is that the awards are judged as much on the merit of your blog as they are by the number of followers and comments you have. So I would like to request two things:

1) If you read my blog regularly, but have not become a follower, please click on the "Follow" link to the left and create an account. (If you use Gmail, AIM, or Yahoo you just need to sign in.) After clicking the "Follow" button, click on "Create a new google account" and follow the instructions there. It's very easy to do!

2) If you've already decided to follow, leave me comments! Under each post there is a link that says "Comments." If you click it, you can read what others are saying and make comments of your own. Aside from boosting my numbers for the contest, you can also tell me what you think of my writing so far and give me ideas for future posts.

I hope you've all been enjoying reading about my adventures as much as I've enjoyed living them. I wish I could bring you all here with me and show you the many wonderful things Korea has to offer.

Cheers,
Scott

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, seems rather difficult. Leaving comments and such. I wonder if I'll -ever- catch on.

    ;)

    I practically blog-stalk you...I hope you're not creeped out =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to create an account or can I stay anonymous and have it count?
    Future Aunt Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott,
    I LOVE reading your blogs... Tim and I check every day to see if it's updated. We absolutely love reading about the gorgeous country you get to call home. Thanks for being such a faithful poster to tell us all about it!!
    Big hugs!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete